Tuition and Financial Aid
- Composition fee of programme — HK$468,000 (2022 intake), payable in 6 instalments over two years. This is subject to change with final approval by The University of Hong Kong.
- Deposit – HK$50,000 upon receiving notice of admission. Successful candidates are required to pay this in order to confirm offer acceptance.
Hong Kong residents may be eligible to apply for an Extended Non-Means-Tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) from the government’s Non-means-tested Loan Scheme. Visit the Student Financial Assistance Agency website for further information on this source of financial assistance:
Some HKU MBA courses are listed as a reimbursement course under the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) scheme, which provides a maximum of HK$20,000 in reimbursement to those who fulfil the criteria. Please visit the CEF website for further details:
- Nature – Entirely merit-based. The school gives equal opportunity to all nationalities, professions, gender and age.
- Application procedure – Once the admission application is submitted it will be automatically considered. No separate application is required.
- Criteria — The Scholarship Committee takes a holistic approach in making the decision, including admission interview performance, career background, GMAT/GRE score and academic qualification.
- Amount – Strong candidacies will be granted the scholarship based on the criteria above. The amount ranges from HK$100,000 to HK$150,000.
- Timeline – Once the potential candidates are granted admission offers we will inform them of the scholarship result concurrently.