HKU Alumni Membership
All alumni will be automatically added to the HKU Alumni network and receive invitations to alumni and student events, mixers and educational speaking events.
For application: https://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-hku-graduate-credit-card.html
- Annual Fee Waiver
- Annual fee is permanently waived for both principal and supplementary card(s).
- Support the Educational Development and Research
- Every time you spend with your HKU Credit Card, BEA will donate part of your spending to the HKU Foundation for Educational Development and Research.
- “2-in-1” Card arrangement for members of the Hong Kong University Alumni Association (HKUAA)
- HKU graduates who join HKUAA, which is one of the most established alumni groups in Hong Kong, can apply for a HKU Credit Card embossed with their HKUAA membership number. This “2-in-1” arrangement means cardholders will now enjoy the facilities of HKUAA and the University, plus BEA credit card spending privileges.
- To enjoy this “2-in-1” card arrangement, please provide a copy of your HKUAA membership card to BEA together with your HKU Credit Card application form. If you are not yet a HKUAA member, please visit the HKUAA website or call 25227968 to apply for HKUAA membership before submitting your credit card application.
- Access to University Facilities
- Free HKU Libraries Borrower’s Card (waiver of the HK$1,000 deposit)
- When using the credit card to pay for parking in Main Campus, Composite Building, Centennial Campus and Faculty of Medicine Building, cardholders will receive a 30% discount
- Discounted accommodation rate at The HKU Kadoorie Centre in Yuen Long
- Dining facilities at the Senior Common Room (Membership* must be applied for in advance through the HKU Alumni Affairs Office)
- For details and updates regarding privileged access to University facilities, please visit the alumni website (http://www.alumni.hku.hk/)
Click here to view details
HKU Alumni may continue to use the library by applying for membership categories with different library privileges. For further information, please click here .
* The privileges are renewable upon confirmation of valid contact details on or before the date of expiry
Sports Membership Card
Alumni are also invited to apply for a highly discounted sports membership at the HKU facilities.
Sports Membership Form for Alumni & Family:
Click HERE to apply online
|HKU Alumni||Annual Membership Fees (HKD)|
|1st Year after graduation||1,100||2,640||2,640|
|2nd Year and thereafter after graduation||2,200||2,640||2,640|
For further details, please refer to this link.
Hong Kong University Alumni Association (HKUAA)
• Alumni of The University of Hong Kong are all welcome to subscribe membership for FREE and enjoy a range of membership benefits.
Application for the Free Ordinary Member available here.
• Ordinary Members will enjoy 5% discount, Life Members and Associate Life Members 10% on Food & Beverage consumption at the HKUAA Clubhouse, upon payment via the HKU Graduate Credit Card embossed with HKUAA membership number.
Graduate Email Account
HKU graduates are entitled to a FREE HKU email account. This email service includes:
- Check Email [by Microsoft 365]
- Reset Password
- Set up Email Alias
(Choose a name with 9-32 characters)
- Register Sender Name and Email Address
- Migration of HKU Connect Accounts from Google to Microsoft on 1 June 2022
If you don’t have one yet, click here to apply.
10% off HKU souvenirs @ Visitor Centre